4 Cloves Garlic
1 Tblsp. Olive Oil
1 14oz Tin Tomatoes
4oz Cooked Beans
4 oz. Wholemeal Pasta
250 ml Soya Cream
Handful Fresh Herbs
Fresh Wholemeal Breadcrumbs
Grated Vegan Cheese
1. Fry the onion and garlic until soft.
2. Add the marrow and cook for approx., 10 - 15 until soft, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile cook the pasta in boiling water for 7 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, beans, pasta, soya cream, pepper and herbs to the marrow and mix in well.
5. Transfer to a baking dish and top with breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 200 c / 400 f / Gas 6.