Butternut Squash & Pasta Bake
1 Butternut Squash.
1 Onion, chopped.
1 Garlic Clove, crushed.
If you like garlic use several garlic cloves and leave whole.
Curry Powder *
6 oz. Mushrooms, sliced.
2 Tblsp. Olive Oil.
4 oz. Broad Beans(Fresh or Frozen).
1 oz. Ground Almonds.
1 Tblsp. Cornflour.
14 oz.Tin Coconut Milk.
8 oz. Wholewheat Pasta.
2 oz. Flaked Almonds.
1. Set the oven at Mark 4/ 180c/ 350f.
2. Slice the squash in 1/2 across the middle. Peel the squash, remove the seeds by scooping out with a spoon. Cut the squash into small cubes.
3. Put the squash, mushrooms, onion, garlic, oil and pepper into a shallow oven proof dish and mix well.
4. Bake for about 30 mins. until the squash is tender.
5. Boil the pasta for about 7 mins.
6. When the squash is ready, mix gently with the broad beans, ground almonds, cornflour, coconut milk, pasta and the zest of 1 lime.
7. Place in a casserole dish, sprinkle with flaked almond and cook in the oven for approx., 15/20 mins.
8. Serve with a crispy salad.