Lavish and Lovely Fruit Salad
1 small sweet melon
8 fresh lychees or small tin
2 ripe kiwi fruit
Juice of 1 orange
2 handfuls of sweet seedless grapes
2 ripe pears
2 sweet ripe figs
8 oz. ripe strawberries
2 tblsp. maple syrup
Juice of 1 lemon or lime
1. Peel and cut the melon and pears into small pieces.
2. Peel and halve the lychees and kiwi fruit.
3. Halve the grapes and thinly slice the figs.
4. Mix gently together with the orange juice in a serving bowl.
5. Blend the strawberries, maple syrup and lemon/lime juice in a food processor until smooth.
6. Pour over the fruit salad mix carefully and leave to stand for 10 minutes before serving.